About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Elder Lundy and I represent The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I'm excited to be serving my mission in the Philippines! For further reading, see Ether 12:6, 27 "6. And now, I, Moroni, would speak somewhat concerning these things; I would show unto the world that faith is things which are hoped for and not seen; wherefore, dispute not because ye see not, for ye receive no witness until after the trial of your faith. 27. And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them."

Monday, January 28, 2013

Thanks for the birthday wishes! :)


Hi! :) Thanks for the birthday wishes! :) Thank you for the additional birthday present too! Please thank Nana and Grandma as well for me. They should be happy to know that I plan on spending the money on food. :) I might actually start gaining some weight back... lol :)

Q1. So how was your week?

A1. My week went fine. Half of the zone was transferred this past week, and all the new people are super sick! Even with it being transfer week, our ki's were above average. Normally on transfer week our ki's drop below average...

 

Q2. Were you transferred or Was Elder Valdez transferred?

A2. Neither Elder Valdez nor i was transferred. We are both still in Bagabag. :) :) :) :) this caused both of us no end of excitement! It was the same for many of the members too. My Nanay's here are throwing me a birthday party disguised as an FHE later tonight! :)

 

Elder Lundy and Elder Molino

Elder Lundy and Elder Hamblin
Q3. Did you get to say good bye to Elder Molino and Elder Hamblin?

A3. As the pictures I sent you show, :) yes, I did get to say good bye to my buddies Elder Molino and Elder Hamblin. It feels so weird. All the people that are older than me are starting to go home. All the people that I looked up to when I was new in the mission are home now. None of them are left. That’s a scary thought.

 
 
 


Q5. How was Batad (for the 3rd time)? Did you see anything new or unusual or fun?

A5. Batad was ok. I went more for the others that wanted to go and to act as guide so they didn't have to pay for one. It was cool though. We didn't actually get to hike the whole thing because of time. we only reached the top of the rice fields to be honest, but just that little hike whipped some of my elders... :) lol For the fourth time, we have plans to go back to Banaue next cycle to go to all the stores at Viewpoint... that will make my 4th time...

 

Q6. Were you able to teach any lessons before the transfers this week, after the transfers?

A6. We were able to do some teaching. 11 lessons total. not bad for how much time we lost... we had a total of 5 FHE's last week as well yata... they all went FHE crazy with birthdays and because everyone thought I was transferring...

Q7. Are You Happy? Are You Well?

A7. I am happy. I am well. I am well fed. :) thank you! :)

Well, I’m going to finally go and have my 3 shirts you sent me for Christmas fitted. I don't have to worry about being transferred anymore. :)

I love you guys so much! Thank you all for the birthday wishes! :)

Love,

A very happy Elder Lundy :)
 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment