About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Elder Lundy and I represent The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I'm excited to be serving my mission in the Philippines! For further reading, see Ether 12:6, 27 "6. And now, I, Moroni, would speak somewhat concerning these things; I would show unto the world that faith is things which are hoped for and not seen; wherefore, dispute not because ye see not, for ye receive no witness until after the trial of your faith. 27. And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them."

Monday, January 21, 2013

Batad Rice Terraces and Transfer Week...

Hi Everyone,
I went to Batad Rice Terraces today. :)
I have absolutely no time. Our FHE is supposed to start in 10 minutes and its a 15-20 minute walk...
I'm sorry my report to President Carlos took a long time this week since its transfer week. You'll get more out of me next week. pictures too! I promise.
 
Oh, I find out tomorrow if I am transferred or not, so you will know the results next week. 
 
I love you guys! have a great week! :) Love you!!!! :*
-Elder Lundy

No comments:

Post a Comment