Questions I asked Elder Lundy:
1. How are your ears holding up with the traveling you will be doing over the mountain ring to go to the mission home?
My ears are pretty good. No major problems. The ride down here with Elder Gottfredson was a lot quicker than normal so no major prob's. It was nice.
2. Now that you’ve been doing the Zone leader thing, what do you think of it? Is it easier or harder than District leader?
As a zone leader you are expected to know a lot more and use a lot more judgment. It’s hard, but not as hard as preparing a district meeting every week.
3. Which senior couple is over your area?
There are no senior couples over my area. We are the outer space zone of the mission. The Gottfredson's originally were supposed to be down here, but their apartment fell through so they got put in Alicia.
4. Are you sharing an apartment with Elders Dixon, and Makiling?
Yes. It’s a ton of fun! :)
5. Is Bagabag like your first area, in that they are already decorated for the – Ber months? (Christmas season)
Nobody is decorating yet. They play Christmas music every now and then, but that’s it. It feels like Christmas with getting to see all of the people back from Solano 2 though. :) I love being so close to them! :)
6. What part of Bagabag do you cover? ) Is it the lower part or the upper part. I was looking at the area on Google maps and it has a very open area and a populated area that is all called Bagabag.)
That whole area is my branch. In our branch, we have 2 sets of missionaries. Elder Makiling and Dixon cover the north part. Elder Caoayan and I cover the southern part from Bakir down to Solano 2 area.
7. How many lessons did you get to teach this week?
We taught 17 lessons this week. Work is good here.
I’m sorry. I’m out of time. We spent too long at the apartment this morning getting other stuff done. I promise I’ll write more next week. I love you very much!
Have a great week!