About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Elder Lundy and I represent The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I'm excited to be serving my mission in the Philippines! For further reading, see Ether 12:6, 27 "6. And now, I, Moroni, would speak somewhat concerning these things; I would show unto the world that faith is things which are hoped for and not seen; wherefore, dispute not because ye see not, for ye receive no witness until after the trial of your faith. 27. And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them."

Monday, September 24, 2012

I 've been transfered to -


Well Mom, it’s a good thing you asked all those questions because I have great answers for them! :)
Elder Caoayan and Elder Lundy
  1. Did you get your Absentee ballot in an email this week?

I got the Absentee Ballot today. BUT, it’s a photocopy of a form some gal in Hartland marked up, and a bad copy at that. I’ll print it off though and get it out soon.

2.  How are you feeling? Are you better now?
Pres. Carlos and Elder Lundy

I got sick the morning of transfers. It was flipping ridiculous!!! I slept that night at the mission home (for 14 hours straight daw) and the following night as well. It was awesome! I got to sleep in the General Authority room at the mission home, and the Carlos' gave me amazing food, and I got to spend all Friday with the AP's because I had to wait until Saturday for Elder and Sister Gottfredson to take me to my new area. Wow! :) lol. I am doing a lot better right now though. Back to work as normal. :)

3. Where are you now? Are you in the same area?

I am now in Bagabag, Nueva Vizcaya!!! :) The next area north of my last area here in Solano 2! :) :) :) I got to see my Branch Pres. from Solano already and a lot of other people too! :)

4.  Did you get to teach a lot of lessons this week or are you opening a new area?

Sadly, because of all that happened, i got to teach very few lessons this week. My work in both areas totaled 3 lessons. Yup.

5.  What is your companion’s name?
 My new companion's name is Elder Caoayan! :) haha ;) it’s pronounced the same as the name of my mission, it just has a different spelling.

6. Are you training him?

I am not training him. I am actually a junior companion again. It’s a weird feeling. He is my senior comp.

7. Length out on his mission?

He has been out on a mission for almost 18 months now.

8. What’s your area like?

My area is a populated stretch of highway surrounded by rice fields in the valley of a ring of mountains. :)

9.  Do you know who Elder Arden got as a companion?

Elder Ardon's new companion is.... ELDER BUNDY!!!!!! :) hahaha :)

10. Are you a District leader?

 I am no longer a District Leader. The Lord saw fit to make me a Zone Leader in one of the farthest areas from President Carlos, Solano Zone. I'm not sure how I feel about this. Everyone says that being a district leader is way harder, but this is a huge change for me... I only have 2 more companionships in my zone now than I did in my last district, but its weird being zone leader. There are a ton of meetings to go to all the time. Its gunna cost a lot on travel money. :/

11. Did you get to see Elder Hamblin? How is he doing?

 I got to see Elder Hamblin alright. Hamblin is doing good. I get to see him again in just a couple weeks for ZLC! :)

12. How’s Elder Schmidt? Isn’t he on his last cycle in the mission field?
Schmidt, Allen and Lundy
Elder Schmidt is doing great. He is the zone leader in the Bambang Zone, the next closest to me, and just a tad bit farther away from the mission home than I am. Yup, he goes home this Oct. 30th I think. I’m gunna cry like a baby when he leaves...

13. What’s your apartment like?

My apartment is ok.  It needs to be cleaned, of course. : / there are 3 air conditioners though...but my comp doesn't like to use them because it raises the electric bill: P

14. What ward/branch are you in now?

I am in the Bambang-Lamut Branch; there are 4 of us in this one branch. Me and elders Caoayan, Dixon, and Makiling.

I'll see what I can do about writing the Peterson's. The Stoltenburg's just wrote me and all said if I loved or cared about them at all I had to write back soon... haha :) ... so I will be writing them soon...

I love you Mom! :*

Dad, I love you! :*

I have to go now. We have to do our weekly planning before p-day ends so we can get to our FHE! :)

 
Love You!
-Elder Lundy
 


No comments:

Post a Comment