About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Elder Lundy and I represent The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I'm excited to be serving my mission in the Philippines! For further reading, see Ether 12:6, 27 "6. And now, I, Moroni, would speak somewhat concerning these things; I would show unto the world that faith is things which are hoped for and not seen; wherefore, dispute not because ye see not, for ye receive no witness until after the trial of your faith. 27. And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them."

Monday, October 15, 2012

Being a ZL in Bagabag


Hi!

 I'm sorry I didn't write last week. I got a brown out. 
Eric sent me a letter about what he plans on doing with serving a mission early. It absolutely put me in tears. I know it’s what he should do; it’s what I want him to do. When I realized that it means I might not see him for 4 years I started bawling. It hit me like a brick wall, even though I know this is right for him.
I'm doing fine right now. That picture was taken on transfer day 4 weeks? ago. I don't think I lost too much weight. The Carlos' took really good care of me. Work is going really well here in Bagabag. We have 5 investigators with a baptismal date as of now. 3 of them are husbands in a part-member family. :) One of these 5 will be baptized next week on the 27th. She is extremely ready. This week we got 15 lessons. Last Sunday we had 10 investigators/less-actives at church. This week, even with going to church in Solano, we still got 5 at church. It was great.
Conference was amazing too.
It was what helped me calm down this week.
I felt the Spirit so strongly this General Conference. It was unlike any other time. I loved it. It’s so much better as a missionary. :)
I love you so much.

:* I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment