About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Elder Lundy and I represent The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I'm excited to be serving my mission in the Philippines! For further reading, see Ether 12:6, 27 "6. And now, I, Moroni, would speak somewhat concerning these things; I would show unto the world that faith is things which are hoped for and not seen; wherefore, dispute not because ye see not, for ye receive no witness until after the trial of your faith. 27. And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them."

Monday, May 7, 2012


Hi! :)


So our trip to Banaue this time was different.
Last time, we just drove through Banaue to get to Batad.


This time we stopped in Banaue, went to the "View Point" took pictures,
and went to all the tourist souvenirs shops in Banaue.


It was a much easier trip.

I got lots of little knick knacks that are super awesome to share with people. Then I got a few bigger things as well.
One of them is included in the pictures.
I'm adding it to my "cooking collection" :)

So our work, it’s going well, much better than before. Mostly, we're doing much better as a companionship. That’s the main difference. It’s starting to affect those we teach as well. I’m actually making progress with an investigator that has been investigating for the past 3 years... well, it’s really a keep going, keep doing what you know to be right and you'll get the blessings when the Lord sees fit sort of thing. Over all, I’m being successful. I’m gaining a greater conversion, a greater testimony. I can't guarantee that I’ll bring anyone else's soul unto Christ, we all have agency, but I sure can use my agency to bring my soul unto Christ. That’s what I’m going to do.



Elder Lundy learned to play the Ukulele...Just like his Bapa did on his mission. : )
Cge, so Mom...about the whole "life planned out thing"....it’s more of an "I listened to the talks at general conference" sort of thing. I know what I want with my life. I know what I have to do to get there. I know who I am. I know who I need to become. I gain the vision that every missionary gains if he serves faithfully and doesn't waste his time. You can't teach this gospel and not gain this point of view if you really do believe what you are teaching. In the past I was dumb, I wasn't living the gospel, I knew what I wanted, but it wasn't what the Lord wanted. Now, I’m focused where I should be. I’m not only living the gospel, but teaching it. I recognize and follow the guidance of the Holy Ghost. Now, I am Elder Lundy. I’m not the Chris Lundy that came on a mission.

In the picture last week, I’m holding the 2 fish I caught. Yup :) the boy is Manny. My favorite little guy here in Solano 2.  Thank you mom, for all you do for me.

I love you. I'm glad we can be together forever.



Love you guys! :*

Elder Biating sent a few Pictures too!   Enjoy...





No comments:

Post a Comment