About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Elder Lundy and I represent The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I'm excited to be serving my mission in the Philippines! For further reading, see Ether 12:6, 27 "6. And now, I, Moroni, would speak somewhat concerning these things; I would show unto the world that faith is things which are hoped for and not seen; wherefore, dispute not because ye see not, for ye receive no witness until after the trial of your faith. 27. And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them."

Monday, July 22, 2013




HI!

Things are going well here. We are adjusting to new realizations about the work. Changing, ever changing. It’s good though.
Mom, how many times have you been out to the Gram's place? hehe You haven't changed a bit when it comes to driving. (I got lost again while driving) me on the other hand... the Philippines is much slower than America.... I’m gunna be freaked out of my mind when I ride in a car in America again. I'll be much more able to deal with traffic though. I’ve gotten used to a slower mode of transportation. We’ll see how long my patience lasts though ;) hehe.

Good job with the talk! :) If President liked your talk, you gave the right one. He knows what is best for the ward. :) I've had a ton of experiences like that while teaching in the mission. I teach a lesson that I super prepared for then afterwards I just feel, "blahhh.... did I do it right?" It’s good to hear confirmation that it came out the way you hoped or better though. :)

Release info: whatever works for President and you guys. I have no personal schedule when I get home. Sama sama na lang ako sa inyo. :)

Elder Nay: They pulled him out of the hospital last Wednesday. I was in Cauayan when the couple missionaries went to go get him. He is doing ok as far as they said. He got a little banged and scratched up, but nothing too major. That makes the second missionary hit by a drunk driver in that branch within about a year’s time. The last one happened just before I was put into Bagabag. At least this time the missionary didn't have to go home because of the effects of the crash. :) 
(Here is the link to Elder Nay's blog: http://eldernay.blogspot.com/)

Well, I need to go. I have some other things I need to get done still since I just got back from Callao Caves in Penablanca. 



We had a birthday party for a sister there.  ;)
Love you!

-Chris


No comments:

Post a Comment