About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Elder Lundy and I represent The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I'm excited to be serving my mission in the Philippines! For further reading, see Ether 12:6, 27 "6. And now, I, Moroni, would speak somewhat concerning these things; I would show unto the world that faith is things which are hoped for and not seen; wherefore, dispute not because ye see not, for ye receive no witness until after the trial of your faith. 27. And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them."

Monday, June 17, 2013

Last Cycle in the Mission...


Mom,

(I found a really good deal on a used tent for Elder Lundy.)

Thank you for cleaning up a tent for me. :) I am excited to use it. :) 4 man pa! yehee!

(We gave his Grandma’s some news and told him of their reaction.)

Nana and Grandma are so cute. :) I'm excited to be able to go visit them this summer when I get home. :)

Question: Transfers are this week. Will either of you be transferred?

We got the transfer list text this morning. Elder Talines is transferred. I will have a new companion for my last cycle in the mission. I will also have a new mission president for the last 4 weeks of my mission. It’s a weird feeling.

Question: What are you living in right now?

We have a full house to ourselves. It is well cared for with full locks on all doors and a locked and cement walled in property. Most of all, we have the Lord's protection. :)

(Elder Lundy added the last part because of Mom, I don’t like living in a big city.)

I love you. I gotta get going. We have a bunch of other stuff to get done before the day is over.

Talk to you next week!

 -      Elder Lundy

No comments:

Post a Comment