About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Elder Lundy and I represent The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I'm excited to be serving my mission in the Philippines! For further reading, see Ether 12:6, 27 "6. And now, I, Moroni, would speak somewhat concerning these things; I would show unto the world that faith is things which are hoped for and not seen; wherefore, dispute not because ye see not, for ye receive no witness until after the trial of your faith. 27. And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them."

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

A day late Brown-out

Hey!
It's Tuesday morning... not preparation day. We had a brown out yesterday... yup.

Question: 10 push-ups hmm, didn’t you use to do a lot more?
Answer: Push-up's/shoulder report: I popped my shoulder this week. All the sudden my range of motion improved. It can now move/rotate anywhere my other arm can. The only difference is it is weaker and hurts a bit. It’s getting better though. I used to be able to do 30+ straight no problem...

Question: So what did the Bishop feed you 2 on Tuesday? Did he carry thru on his joke?
Answer: I was on splits when we were supposed to have dinner with bishop. I was the one that left the area. But, they cancelled dinner. They took us out to a restaurant the next day instead. I am getting fat with all the dinner appointments here. I have at least one day every week with 2 dinners. The members know it; they just want to feed us. They are all like, "I know you have a dinner appointment but just drop on by and we'll feed you too. This work must make you really hungry..... (Slight protest from me and Elder Talines)..... OK elders, I’m cooking you food and we are going to wait for you to come so we can eat dinner together. That’s that. Thanks for agreeing to come to dinner! :) "

I really like your quote this week mom. :)
Quote: “Look at a day when you are supremely satisfied at the end. It’s not a day when you lounge around doing nothing; it’s when you’ve had everything to do, and you’ve done it.” ~ Margaret Thatcher

I gotta get to district meeting. This took longer than usual because we had another brown out this morning while I was emailing. :P 
That’s the picture I sent you while sitting at a computer.
Love,

Elder Lundy

Here are some more pictures. I wish I knew something about them. 


Crossing the river to Callao Caves


Callao Caves in Penablanca, Tuguegarao


No comments:

Post a Comment