About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Elder Lundy and I represent The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I'm excited to be serving my mission in the Philippines! For further reading, see Ether 12:6, 27 "6. And now, I, Moroni, would speak somewhat concerning these things; I would show unto the world that faith is things which are hoped for and not seen; wherefore, dispute not because ye see not, for ye receive no witness until after the trial of your faith. 27. And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them."

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

February 27, 2012 There has been a change...


A note from Mom Lundy:

Time fly’s when you’re having fun…Literally! I’m sorry for the late post, but I was flying home Monday, having been with our new Granddaughter and her Big Brother. Our Family is growing. Now on to Elder Lundy’s letter…

Hi!

So big news.
YES, I was transferred. And I couldn't be happier! I am now in Solano 2 Branch, Nueva Vizcaya.

My new companion is Elder Biating. He is also my District Leader.
This is Elder Biating. Thank you Sister Ward for the picture.

Another interesting fact about this transfer, Elder Biating and I are opening an area. This means that we are both brand new to the area. We are replacing a set of Sister Missionaries. Looks like someone has a lot of faith in us. Opening is rather difficult. But the branch here is starving for Elders.
I was a little nervous at first, since I was leaving my first area, but I can't even understand why anymore. I love this area so much!!!!!!!! And I have a great comp!

Other news:
Elder Schmidt is now a zone leader in Santiago Zone! He left Nueva Vizcaya the same time I came in, darn it! Lol Elder Molino thanks you for his card you sent him. He is back in my district again.

My area has a MacDonald’s in it!!! :) I was bummed since the one in Ilagan opened 2 days after I left... Solano is a bigger more compact city than Ilagan was.  I just love it here. :) Well, I got to go. I’ll have more for you next time!                      
Thanks for all the pictures (of my new niece) everybody!
Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment