About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Elder Lundy and I represent The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I'm excited to be serving my mission in the Philippines! For further reading, see Ether 12:6, 27 "6. And now, I, Moroni, would speak somewhat concerning these things; I would show unto the world that faith is things which are hoped for and not seen; wherefore, dispute not because ye see not, for ye receive no witness until after the trial of your faith. 27. And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them."

Monday, January 30, 2012


I don't feel any older now. That’s ok with me though.
My New Tie
I'm always sore as it is because of how much walking we do out in the heat of the
day (normally between 4-10 miles a day) I had a good birthday though. It was a regular work day as normal, but we went out to dinner after we finished for the day. We went to Jollybee. It’s the most Americanized restaurant here. It’s like a McDonalds or BK back home, but they still serve rice with a lot of the dishes. Anyway, I spent the most I ever have on food at a restaurant too and I thoroughly enjoyed it. It was like 340 piso! (That’s about $7.90)
 I also saved Steph's b-day present to open till my b-day. It’s so fun! It’s a story book with an "invisible ink marker." you color over the pages and pictures appear. I was coloring it all up this morning and while I was doing it, Elder Tangi was reading the story that was printed in it. It was of the new cars 2 movie and it was super sick! It made me think a lot of Caleb. :) That cute little booger. :) Oh, picture. We took one at dinner. I think it was just me and Elder Jackson, but I have one.

At the Zoo with the Elders...
Jackson and Me

I got the other package with the other croc in it. I cannot say how much elders here look forward to mail and packages from home.

Congrats to my bro Eric! Good job on the grades buddy! Keep it up! The Scouting too!!!

So, something really cool happened last p-day. It’s also the reason why I couldn't write very much last week.

My district went to the Santa Victoria Caves/zoo/waterfall!

It was a grand adventure!! :) We started off at the bird section of the zoo, then crawled/walked through the caves,


Caves at Santa Victoria


and then came to the other end of the zoo. It was soo cool. I held a python on my shoulders with elder Jackson;
Jackson Python and Me

I saw a bayawak (an iguana like lizard that is very huge.

I actually ate one of them new years eve. The AP’s bought one and had a member cook it and I got to try some. it was delicious!), it was super cool.
The whole zoo and caves and water fall were out in the middle of the jungle so it was way cool and real.




Over all things are going very well here. We got 45 lessons this past week! :) I’m excited about that. Our area is finally starting to open up to us. Well, I got to get going I have other things to get done before p-day is done.



I Love you. Thanks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment