About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Elder Lundy and I represent The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I'm excited to be serving my mission in the Philippines! For further reading, see Ether 12:6, 27 "6. And now, I, Moroni, would speak somewhat concerning these things; I would show unto the world that faith is things which are hoped for and not seen; wherefore, dispute not because ye see not, for ye receive no witness until after the trial of your faith. 27. And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them."

Monday, December 26, 2011

Maligayang Pasko from the Philippines!

Merry Christmas from the Philippines!
Maligayang Pasko from the Philippines! :) I hope you all had a great Chistmas! I'm having a wonderful time here in the freezing weather. Its only 71 degrees F, i wish it would warm up a little! :) I love you all so much! Thank you for your support, your love, and your letters and packages. Enjoy this Christmas season and remember the true spirit of Christmas. Remember the best gift that has been given us...the Atonement of Jesus Christ, our brother. With my love and prayers for all of you, Merry Christmas!


-Elder Lundy

Elder Schmidt and Elder Lundy had 2 baptisms on Christmas Eve.


Our Christmas tree!

Pres. and Sister Carlos had stockings for all of us...


Merry Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment