About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Elder Lundy and I represent The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I'm excited to be serving my mission in the Philippines! For further reading, see Ether 12:6, 27 "6. And now, I, Moroni, would speak somewhat concerning these things; I would show unto the world that faith is things which are hoped for and not seen; wherefore, dispute not because ye see not, for ye receive no witness until after the trial of your faith. 27. And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them."

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

From The Cauayan Mission Blog...

Monday, November 7, 2011
For a long time we had only one missionary scheduled to come in October and that was Elder Lundy from Wisconsin. We worried about how he would get to Cauayan on his own. There are a few flights each week but not on the day he was to arrive in Manila. In fact, the next one would be two days later. So when we got late word that Elder Daluman would be coming at the same time from the Manila we were thrilled. The two of them met at the Manila MTC and then boarded the all-night bus ride to Cauayan. Elder Daluman is really outgoing and speaks good English and so the two got along just fine. In fact, they were said to say goodbye the next day when it was time to head off to their first areas.

We already love and respect these two wonderful missionaries! Welcome to the best mission in the world!

Elder Daluman and Elder Lundy


Elder Lundy and his trainer Elder Schmidt are assigned to Ilagan
Posted byPresident and Sister Carlosat8:49 PM0 comments



Our newest elder--Elder Lundy with his trainer, Elder Schmidt

Posted byPresident and Sister Carlosat7:52 PM0 comments
Sunday, November 6, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment