About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Elder Lundy and I represent The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I'm excited to be serving my mission in the Philippines! For further reading, see Ether 12:6, 27 "6. And now, I, Moroni, would speak somewhat concerning these things; I would show unto the world that faith is things which are hoped for and not seen; wherefore, dispute not because ye see not, for ye receive no witness until after the trial of your faith. 27. And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them."

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

August 26, 2011

My district is pretty tight. Our branch president said we're one of the closest knit groups he's ever led. The language is increasingly difficult as time goes by, but we are learning head and shoulders faster then our teachers did while they were here. They didn't start teaching till their fourth week. We started on our second full day, and it turns out that the practice investigator we were teaching is now one of our 2 permanent teachers. Her name is Sister Dayley and she is really awesome. Hearing her speak in English in the classroom for the first time was a huge shock. I wasn't sure she could! ;) Our other teacher is now Bro. Cook, he is really nice and genuinely cares about helping us and he is really super awesome cool. :) Bro Day, my last teacher got switched to a different class to meet his college schedule. better

No comments:

Post a Comment