About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Elder Lundy and I represent The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I'm excited to be serving my mission in the Philippines! For further reading, see Ether 12:6, 27 "6. And now, I, Moroni, would speak somewhat concerning these things; I would show unto the world that faith is things which are hoped for and not seen; wherefore, dispute not because ye see not, for ye receive no witness until after the trial of your faith. 27. And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them."

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Merry Christmas from the Philippines



Elder Lundy via Skype
 
There isn't a letter from Elder Lundy this week...
Instead we were able to talk to him for Christmas.
 
We had a wonderful conversation with him and were also able to see and talk to him and his companion - Elder Valdez.
Elder Lundy is well and happy. He is currently serving in Bagabag. And yes I said the name completely wrong. When he realized that I was trying to pronounce the name of his area, Elder Lundy's smile was priceless.  We feel truly blessed having him on a Mission in the Philippines Cauayan Mission.
Thank you to President and Sister Carlos, the Senior missionaries and Members of the church in the mission. We know he is well cared for.

From the Lundy Family to you all...

Merry Christmas
 





No comments:

Post a Comment