About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Elder Lundy and I represent The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I'm excited to be serving my mission in the Philippines! For further reading, see Ether 12:6, 27 "6. And now, I, Moroni, would speak somewhat concerning these things; I would show unto the world that faith is things which are hoped for and not seen; wherefore, dispute not because ye see not, for ye receive no witness until after the trial of your faith. 27. And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them."

Monday, June 18, 2012

A short message from Elder Lundy


Hi,

I don't have time today. My part time scheduled an appointment for us at 5...which is about right now...yup, that’s early. Basta, we're getting along pretty well. He is miles ahead of where I was when I started my mission, but he still has miles to go. It’s a long never ending journey. I’m sure any apostle would agree in saying they still have a long way to "travel". Keep on keepin' on.
Can you say hi to Dale for me? I miss working with him. Not really the physical labor part, but rather working with a man who is as strong and sturdy in the gospel as I try to be. I admire him to death, in a big brother kind of way.

Our work this week exploded. :) We got tons of lessons and visits to many an investigator and less active member. We had one of them go to church this past Sunday, Tatay Casabuena’s actually. It was cool. Well, I have to go. I love you! I’ll have more time next week.

I love you all! :*

-Elder Lundy

No comments:

Post a Comment