About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Elder Lundy and I represent The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I'm excited to be serving my mission in the Philippines! For further reading, see Ether 12:6, 27 "6. And now, I, Moroni, would speak somewhat concerning these things; I would show unto the world that faith is things which are hoped for and not seen; wherefore, dispute not because ye see not, for ye receive no witness until after the trial of your faith. 27. And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them."

Monday, June 11, 2012

June 11, 2012 Paddad


Hey! So companion updates...

My new companion is a part-time missionary. He is a local that is waiting for his mission call. His name is Brother Era. My previous companion, Elder ---, went home this past Tuesday. It was the doctor's suggestion. He was wavering on what to do said President, but in the end, chose to go home. It is a medical release and as such is honorable.

...Elder --- going home hit us all really hard. Well, I should be with Brother Era until transfer day when I should get a new comp. I’ve been in Paddad all week. Things are going well here. I made contact with all of our serious investigators, and 5/15 new Less Active families we were assigned to visit. It was a good week, even if I only got to work starting on Thursday...

Well, I have to go. Brother Era doesn't email or get Pres' letter to read so I don't get time to email until the end of this cycle...  I’ll try and send pictures next week. Thank you everyone for your emails and pictures. I enjoyed them a lot!

Love you! :*

-Elder Lundy

No comments:

Post a Comment