About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Elder Lundy and I represent The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I'm excited to be serving my mission in the Philippines! For further reading, see Ether 12:6, 27 "6. And now, I, Moroni, would speak somewhat concerning these things; I would show unto the world that faith is things which are hoped for and not seen; wherefore, dispute not because ye see not, for ye receive no witness until after the trial of your faith. 27. And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them."

Monday, October 17, 2011

Elder Lundy Departs for the Philippines TODAY!


Please say a prayer for the Missionaries safe travel.
This is Elder Lundy’s Itinerary

Travel from Provo Utah to Cauayan Philippines.

(Then to his assigned area)



Travel starts as a Departure from SLC Utah USA 8:19pm 10-17-11.

This will be 9:19pm Wisconsin time.

Elder Lundy will gain 1 hour here.

Arrival LAX California USA at 9:19pm 10-17-11.

This will be 11:19pm Wisconsin time.

Departure LAX airport at 1:35am 10/18/11.

This will be 3:35am 10/18/11 Wisconsin time.

Elder Lundy will lose 15 hours here.

Arrival at Hong Kong (A city-state of China) 7:15 am 10-19-11.

Our time will be 6:15pm 10-18-11.

Departure Hong Kong 9:10am 10/19/11.

This is 8:10pm 10-18-11 Wisconsin time and day.

Elder Lundy’s Arrival in Manila Philippines 11:15am 10/19 (Wednesday)/11.

Our time and day will be 10:15pm 10-18 (Tuesday)/11.

From here he will travel to his Mission Home in Cauayan.

Estimated Additional travel time 5 hours and 35 minutes.

Elder Lundy’s trip is not over yet.

Then he will be assigned a companion and will travel to his assigned area.

Over all loss of time 14 hours from start to finish. He needs to get busy to make up all that lost time.

No comments:

Post a Comment