About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Elder Lundy and I represent The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I'm excited to be serving my mission in the Philippines! For further reading, see Ether 12:6, 27 "6. And now, I, Moroni, would speak somewhat concerning these things; I would show unto the world that faith is things which are hoped for and not seen; wherefore, dispute not because ye see not, for ye receive no witness until after the trial of your faith. 27. And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them."

Monday, August 5, 2013

Elder Lundy returns from the Philippines!


 
Elder Lundy arrived at the Milwaukee airport in Wisconsin on Thursday August 1, 2013.
He spent over 19 hours traveling home.


Mom gets first hug from Elder Lundy


Dad's next

Then his younger brother.

When did he get so big and hairy?


3 Sisters and their family aren't here, but wish they were.



Amanda and some yummy bacon flowers.
Faithful Friends! And treats...

 
Taylor,  Chris and  Chad with more treats.


President Bruner just released Chris.
Chris is happy to be home...But
he wishes he was still a missionary in the
Cauayan Philippines mission.
Elder Lundy is home...and released from his mission. He may not be a missionary in the Philippines, but he is still ready to serve the Lord. I would like to thank his 2 mission Presidents and their wives for all they have done for him. Also, I would like to thank the wonderful members and people of the Philippines for taking care of our son while he served in your country. May the Lord bless and keep you safe in his care.
 
With Love and Respect,
(Mom) - Sister Lundy
 
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” John 3:16

No comments:

Post a Comment